Ready to become a dealer?
Are you a crafter, antique, vintage or collectible dealer looking for a place to display and sell your items seven days a week? Then Craftiques Mall is excited to offer you the opportunity to apply to become one of our dealers. At Craftiques Mall you may mix and match crafts, vintage, collectibles and antiques in your booth. This is what makes us so unique. Our customers eagerly seek all the above mentioned items and enjoy the wide variety of items offered by our dealers. Each month we pay out thousands of dollars to our dealers for their sales. We invite you to email any questions or comments you might have. We’re looking forward to meeting you and hope to do business with you in the future.
We want people to know about us! One of the services you’ll receive when you become a CM Dealer is extensive marketing locally as well as online. We advertise regularly on Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor and we have an extensive email marketing list to promote both stores and the Garden Tea Lounge. These take place year round – not just in the holiday season. You’ll also have the opportunity to be featured here on our website and facebook.
Craftiques Mall charges a monthly fee for rent on your space and a 10% commission to cover advertising, credit card charges, supplies, etc. There are no other fees for our dealers.
Why Craftiques Mall:
We are open 7 days a week, collect and pay all sales tax, pay outs are made monthly along with a monthly newsletter to inform you of the latest Craftiques happenings. We offer special orders and a layaway program. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express at no extra charge to you. Craftiques Mall also protects you from credit card fraud and bad checks that the store might receive. YOU as a Craftiques Mall Dealer get paid regardless!
Our stores have numerous Secuity Cameras throughout the spaces that help us monitor customers at all times.
Check Your Sales Online:
Craftiques Mall has the capability for our dealers to check their daily sales on-line. You, as the dealer, have access to your sales during a current period or to past sales periods. This can be an effective tool in keeping tabs on your inventory or knowing what to bring with you when you stock your booth. Access is available 24/7, all present day postings will be posted to the web after the store closes for the day. If you would like to participate in this service, there is a $1.00 charge to your rent account which will be posted on the 1st of each month.
Simply go to www.CraftiquesMall.com and click on the “Dealer Login” button and choose your location – CM1 is Bandera Road, CM2 is NW Military. This will take you to a login screen. Enter your dealer number and a password (remember, passwords are “case sensitive” all upper caps.) Please report functional problems with your sales date entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you login, take note of the green message boxes; one is a general message to all dealers and the other is a personal message to the individual dealer. Contact store for setup.
In case you are not familiar with San Antonio here is a brief description of the city and our location. San Antonio and the surrounding area has a population of approximately 1,344,925 and the average income is between 25K – 50K. The population within a 5.00 mile radius is 306,824. It’s a great tourist town with sites like the River Walk, Sea World, Fiesta Texas, Museums, The Alamo, etc.
Our Bandera Road location is close to the busiest intersection in San Antonio according to our local newspaper. We’re in a highly populated and rapidly growing area. Other tenants in our shopping center include a Nail Salon, a Dentist, a Day Care, Baskin Robbins, Arbys, and several others.
Our NW Military location is nested in one of the fastest growing ares of the city, just north of Castle Hills. Our neighbors include Ross Dress For Less, Dollar Store, Johnnie Chouke’s Home and Hardware and many others.
Craftiques Mall Dealer Guidelines
1. Rent is due on the 1st of each month. A $20.00 late fee will be charged on the 4th of the month.
2. When lease is fulfilled, it automatically extends month to month. A 30-day written notice is required to activate last months rent (deposit). Craftiques reserves the right to ask you to sign a new lease agreement upon fulfillment of your lease term. You may sign a new lease agreement to upgrade to a larger space at any time.
3. All items are to be marked with dealer #, description and price, in that order.
$ Price $
4. Booths can be stocked and decorated any time during store hours. No oil-based paint can be used to paint the booths. Structures built in the booth that are permanently attached become property of Craftiques when vacating. (Ask store manager for details).
5. Items for display are to be marked “display only” or NSF” with your dealer # on it.
6. Keep items clear of walkways; 36″ clearance has to be enforced in walkways.
7. Please measure your space before beginning any construction; spaces may vary in size.
8. Booth’s can be decorated with fabric or wallpaper attached with pins or staples only, no glue please. Use only latex paint, no oil based or spray paint is allowed.
9. Sketching and picture taking of other dealer’s items in the store other than your own is not permitted.
10. When running a sale in your booth please inform the staff of such sale. Booth wide “percentage off” sales can be entered into the computer and you simply hang a sign in your booth stating the sale percentage with your dealer # and how long the sale is good for. Specific items on sale, mark through price with a red pen and add new price with your initials.
11. Move into space within 7 days of lease start date.
12. All questions, comments and concerns are to be addressed to management.
13. Only bring enough inventory to fill in your rented space. Space available booths are under the authority of Craftiques Mall.
14. Permissible items in the store are antiques, collectibles, vintage and crafts. No other items are allowed. If in question about an item, check at the front counter.
Antique: an item that is 50 to 100 years old.
Collectible: an object that is collected by fanciers, one other than such traditionally collectible items as memorabilia of sports, people and events.
Vintage: a period of origin or manufacturing. Length of existence. A period of history, the period contemporary with a persons lifetime or with his or hers active life. Usually shabby-chic style items.
Craft: an occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or artistic skill. Handmade item or altered item for resale.